Refund Policy: Refund requests will be handled according to the following guidelines.
- Full refunds are issued for programs that are canceled by the Township.
- Up to two-weeks prior to the start of any program a $20 administrative fee will be deducted for all refund requests.
- No refunds will be issued within two weeks of any program or once a program has begun.
- Trips: Refunds are issued only if the seat can be re-sold (i.e., waiting list) or if the trip is canceled.
- Exceptions may exist for programs that run cooperatively with outside providers and may include non-refundable fees
- There are no cash refunds. All approved refunds will be issued via credit card, township check or account credit.
- Injury or Illness: In the event of a medical emergency, written verification from a physician will be required. Approved requests will be prorated to reflect attendance, $20 administrative fee and issued as an account credit only.
- No refunds will be issued within two weeks of pavilion rental. In the event of inclement weather, notification of non-use due must be made 24-hrs. prior to the scheduled use day - No later than Friday at 4pm if the rental is scheduled for a weekend.
- There are no cash refunds. All approved refunds will be issued via township check or account credit.